Some Not-So-Spooky Halloween Statistics

Think the sidewalks seem a little crowded on Halloween? Youre not imagining things 84 percent of Americans say their children do something for Halloween. And there just might be an ulterior motive for parents to approve participation 79 percent admit to sneaking a piece or two of their kids candy. The other 21 percent say they refrain from sugary sweets (or maybe theyre too embarrassed to admit that they raided the candy stash)! Not all homes hand out sweet treats, however. Nearly 25 percent of homes dole out something other than candy, with small toys being the top pick. Other goodies kids can expect to find in their bags include fruit, money, pencils, erasers, and popcorn. What kids receive when they knock on the door also depends on the area of the country. In the Midwest, 78 percent of homes provide chocolate. The northeast part of the nation is more likely to give gum than any other region. And people looking for sugarless sweets are most likely to receive them in the West, where 17 percent of homes hand out the healthier option.1 Wherever you are and whether or not you choose to sneak some sweets, have a safe and healthy Halloween and remember to enjoy candy in moderation. For more healthy Halloween tips and tricks, visit!



Which dental benefit are you most thankful for?

| View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Print article | Share article:
prednisone no prescription needed 40mg order buy Endep online canadian prescriptions Endep Endep online order online pharmacy Endep Endep online no prescription purchase Endep amex online without prescription purchase Endep online without prescription buy pharmacy Aricept waterview buy Aricept where buy discount Nizoral on line buy Nizoral no scams buy cheapest Nizoralbuy no prior prescription Nizoral buy pharmacy Nizoral waterview purchase Famvir usa cod how to buy Maxalt without a prescription cheapest place to buy Requip Requip pharmacy Nizoral buy fedex buy brand Nizoral order Famvir without a prescription overnight shipping buy cipro online wholesale Cytotec cheap Aricept canadian pharmacy i want to buy Aricept without a perscription xenical no script comprar Amitriptyline generico Amitriptyline delivered overnight fedex Requip overnight without a rx Lisinopril shipped cash on how to buy Amitriptyline without a prescription buy Maxalt mastercard purchasing Amitriptyline without a script buying Accutane 40 mg Accutane 40 mg effects buy 40 mg Accutane free consultation 40 mg Accutane buy fedex accutane online pharmacy